Win a short break worth £650
We are giving away a 3 night stay worth £650 in one of the luxury 5 star lake view appartments that sleeps up to 4 people.
Pullwood Bay has a number of 5-star luxury apartments with stunning lake views which are located in the magnificent country house and 4 woodland cottages well situated within the grounds of the Estate.
Simply answer the question below and enter your name and email address and you can be in with a chance to win.
Which lake is Pullwood Bay situated next to?
Terms and Conditions
This competition is provided by Heart of the Lakes. The following terms and conditions apply:
- By entering this competition, you hereby agree to Heart of the Lakes using your name and email address to contact you for marketing purposes. Any future communication from Heart of the Lakes will include a link allowing you to unsubscribe from future communication at any time.
- The Holiday offered in the prize draw is for a 3 night short break starting on the 16th March 2018 at Bowfell*. The holiday offered must be taken for the weekend starting on the Friday 16th March or anytime during this weekend and the property must be vacated on the 19th of March as per Heart of the Lakes booking conditions. If you click on the link you can find The Booking Conditions usually associated with a holiday booked and taken with Heart of the Lakes.
- Competition ends on Monday 2nd October 2017 and the winner will be notified by email within 7 days of competition close.
- One winner will be selected at random from all entries received prior to the close of the competition and the prize winner notified within 7 days of the competition closing date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Heart of the Lakes reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the entries which are received before the closing date.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The prize is valid for the named winner only and may not be transferred to an alternative person. The prize winner must be the lead booker. There will be no cash alternative offered.
- This Competition is open to UK and Channel Island residents only. Entrants must be 18 or over and must not be employees or family members from Heart of the Lakes or associated companies. One entry per household
- Group single sex bookings are not accepted unless by prior arrangement with HOTL..
- Heart of the Lakes reserves the right to withdraw the prize at any time without notice.
- Heart of the Lakes reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- All personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
- By entering the competition, you accept all of the above terms.
- *Please note, this is a non-smoking property.
(Photo credit Dominic Jackson)