Deer Corner is one of a small cluster of cottages, located at the entrance to the fifty-acre prestigious Pullwood Bay Estate. Aptly named as deer can often be seen roaming. The property has been completely renovated and offers contemporary luxury and excellent facilities which are sure to delight guests in any season.
Leave the car
There are miles of enjoyable walks to explore in the immediate area from the door. Access to the estate’s private frontage and jetty on Lake Windermere is only a short stroll down the driveway.
Deer Corner’s rural setting still offers easy access to Ambleside’s shops, pubs and restaurants, approximately two miles away. Ideally situated only half a mile from the famous Drunken Duck Inn, you may wish to take advantage of one of Lakeland’s most renowned hostelries.
Deer Corner has been lavished with care and attention to detail by the owners to create a luxurious home from home experience.
The usual entrance is by the French doors from the patio leading into the light and airy dining kitchen where you can relax over a late breakfast and plan your day.
The modern living room features a log burning stove, flat-screen smart television with YouView, PVRVD player, iPod dock, Bluetooth digital radio and free Wi-Fi with French doors opening onto the south-facing patio.
The hallway provides ample hanging space for coats and a boot rack.
The comfortable ground floor double bedded room has an adjacent shower room including underfloor heating, a rainfall shower, basin and WC.
- Private parking for 2 cars
- Rear patio with picnic table in the quiet open-plan courtyard behind the cottages.
- Dinghy launching from the private jetty by prior arrangement.
- Drunken Duck pub approx half a mile.
- Nearest shops in Ambleside village centre approx 2 miles.
Upstairs you will find two beautifully designed bedrooms – a master with a king-sized crystal and chrome bedstead with television, and a second room with twin beds.
Featuring a modern slipper bath, basin, WC and double sized shower cubicle and underfloor heating, the main bathroom provides a relaxing sanctuary after a long day on the fells.
- Sorry, dogs not accepted
- Duvets/beds made up
- Towels provided
- Gas central heating and hot water
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Electric cooker/induction hob
- Dishwasher / Fridge / Freezer / Microwave
- Log burner – fuel available locally
- Free Wi-Fi
- Selection of DVDs and games
- Cot and high chair to order
- Private parking for two cars
- Patio with a picnic table for six